Plug & Play Low Beam & Fog Light LED Conversion Kit Holden VF Commodore No Error
or 4 fortnightly payments of $40.00 with More info
- Made with high intensity LED chips, produces a bright white 6500K light 8000 Lumen
- Shockproof and waterproof, designed to last in the tough and extreme environment.
- No modification required, 100% Plug-and-Play, the LED bulbs simply replace the original halogen bulbs.
- Full aluminum construction, with ActivCool heat sink technology.
- Up to 50% brighter than the standard halogen bulb, 50000+hours operational life.
- Easy DIY installation. Installation manual with easy-to-follow instructions will be provided.
- Fully compatible with the VF Commodore Canbus system. No error code, guaranteed.
The CANBUS decoder can solve the following problems:
The indicator of the instrument panel lights when the headlight is used as Fault Light.
The indicator of the instrument panel doesn’t light when the headlight is used as High Beam.
The LED head lights flash when starting the engine.
The engine stops working when turning on the LED head lights.
Can also solve Error warnings:
LED head lights don’t light.
LED head lights keep flashing after installation.
One of the LED head lights, but the other one doesn’t light.
LED head lights automatically turn off after lighting up for few minutes.
- 2 x H10 Fog Light Leds
- 2 x H7 Low Beam Leds
- 2 X H7 Canbus Resistor Cables
- 2 Free T10 Parker Leds
- 2 Free T10 Number Plate Leds
Total 8 Pieces
7 in stock