Holden Commodore V6 3.6L VZ VE ATT 0258006743 Oxygen Sensor
Your oxygen sensor is the main component in your vehicle that measures and adjusts pollution levels. It ensures that your car’s emission system is as clean as possible. In its normal course of duty, the oxygen sensor will fail or burn out eventually and require replacement.
Every 100,000 thousand kilometres or when your oxygen sensor fails, it should be immediately replaced. This is in order to ensure that the sensor is reducing the level of emissions your vehicle puts into the atmosphere, and to keep your engine running smoothly and properly.
Our oxygen sensor maintains fuel economy, emissions and performance.
- Holden Commodore VZ LE0 04-05 3.6L V6
- Holden Commodore VZ LE0 / LY7 05-07 3.6L V6 (Post Cat)
- Holden Commodore VE (Up to VIN # 8L100907) LE0 / LY7 / LW2 07-08 3.6L V6 (Post Cat)
- Holden Commodore VE (From VIN # 9L100908) LE0 / LY7 /LW2 08-09 3.6L V6 (Post Cat)
- Holden Commodore VE (Check Illustration) LY7 09-10 3.6L V6 (Post Cat)
( 4 Wire Sensor Overall Length 400mm)